I’ve decided that every Monday, I will write a “This Week’s This & That” to be able to share with you some of the great deals that I am aware of and any really great upcoming happenings or even just a few ideas I’ve found that may help you out.
Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle
I’m super excited to share this first thing with you because it is a FANTASTIC deal! It’s one of those almost-too-good-to-be-true things…the Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle includes 97 books with a value of $640.00 and for six days only (beginning today), it is being offered at $29.97!
The Ultimate Homemaking eBook Bundle includes books on Beauty, Budgeting, Education, Health & Fitness, Cooking, Holidays & Special Events, Marriage, Motherhood, Pregnancy, Parenting, Spiritual Growth, Blogging, Homemaking, and more! Even if only a few of those categories appeal to you, it is well worth the cost.
To sweeten the pot, they’ve also teamed up with 10 companies to bring you over $140 in bonus offers, giving you an affordable opportunity to get products you’ll use and love for only the cost of shipping, or in some cases, entirely for free!
The fine print:
- Each bonus offer can be redeemed once only per eBook Bundle purchase.
- For each bonus offer, transaction numbers or proof of purchase may be required at the time of redemption.
- All bonus offers are free gifts from the bonus sponsors, are their sole responsibility to provide, and are subject to availability.
- All bonus offers expire at midnight on May 19th, 2013 (2 weeks from the last day of this sale).
- It is your responsibility to download and back-up your purchase within the 1-month download time-frame. With proof of purchase, we can renew download links up until August 1st, 2013. After this date we will no longer have access to the books and will not be able to provide any new links to download.
- Due to the nature of this sale, there will be no refunds available. However, please read the Frequently Asked Questions page to learn more about the file types, the download process, how the bonus offers work, etc.
Please note: This collection is only available from 9 a.m. EST on April 29th to 11:59 p.m. EST on May 4th. There will be no late sales offered, so make sure that you get your bundle right away!
Particularly for those wanting to read these ebooks on their mobile devices (iPhones or iPads, Android, Kindle, etc.) you will want to learn more about the file types, how to download them correctly, and how to transfer them to your device.
Kids Bowl Free – this is a fantastic summer program that we took advantage of last year and will be signing up again this year. There is no downside whatsoever. Free bowling for your kids at a bowling center near you. My kids really enjoyed the bowling and I really enjoyed the price!
What’s in the Bible? Discount
It’s no secret that we are fans of the What’s in the Bible? series. Volume 11 has now been released and you can get a 20% discount on Volume 10, 11 & the My Jesus Journal by using the coupon code: MJJBUNDLE.
Erica from Confessions of a Homeschooler has come out with a new ebook, Homeschooling 101 that is perfect for those just starting their homeschool journey or who are considering if homeschooling is right for them. It covers basics like choosing and gathering curriculum, scheduling your day, organizing your home, and a free lesson planner. We used Erica’s Letter of the Week Curriculum for two years and she shares so many helpful tips and printables on Confessions of a Homeschooler and can offer a lot of wisdom to those in their first few years of homeschooling (and probably to us veterans too!).
Homeschool Field Trip Ideas
We love field trips! They are one of the fun perks of homeschooling. Last week, I shared some of our past field trips as well as a list of ideas for unique and inexpensive field trips over at the Homeschool Village.
During the entire month of May, when you order my book That These Two Will Live or the Kindle version or my eBook Shield: A Framework of Self-Care for Foster and Adoptive Families, I am donating 20% of all sales to The Sparrow Fund, an organization which encourages and supports adoptive families with such things as training and grants. I am happy to be able to partner with them in this small way. During The Sparrow Fund’s May Building the Nest campaign, there will be many other companies partnering with them as well. Once the campaign gets underway, I will provide a link to their information.
The most recent edition of the Homeschool Showcase is out today, including some great ideas for Spring and for learning.